I've been using 2.23 with MW recently and have not seen any real issues, but recently I realise that MW deals with external forces slightly differently with 2.23 than with previous versions. I frequently add a light spring to a node that is invisible in the visualisation so I can interrogate the external loads at that node. With MW and version 2.23 I no longer appear to be able to do that -is there a work around someone can point me to. I'm aware that there are other ways to pull out this data but being able to click on the point and down load the graph like this was very easy.
It looks like that force is not present in the .frd file (it's approximately zero there) with CCX 2.23. I don't think anything in Mecway changed that affects that case, though it may have with forces on beams and shells.
Perhaps Mecway should be reading this and other missing data from the .out file. So far, it ignores that entirely.
Comments
Perhaps Mecway should be reading this and other missing data from the .out file. So far, it ignores that entirely.