Need models built

I am looking for someone who can do the work for me. This is paying work. What I need is two library's of items. The first items are spherical shapes that have different sizes, layers, and engineering properties. The second library is items that have different shapes, but most will be flat, and they will all have different engineering properties. Engineering properties = Young's modulus, density, Poisson ratio, and thermal expansion coefficient. All the items will be homogeneous and isotropic. The model must include impact of the spherical object on the flat (or other shape) object. I wish to assess the impact on both the striking object (spherical) and the struck object (flat or other shape).

My ideal candidate for this work is someone who has experience in doing this work and mastery of Mecway to perform the assessments I want. I also need this candidate to teach me how to do different test, for example, using a different spherical object striking different flat objects while the striking object is moving at different speeds and angles of impact.

Folks interested in helping me should contact me at mphelps@apec-llc.com or call me at 512-748-8199. This work should be done at your home or place of business and we will communicate by email, phone, skype or other digital media. If this work proceeds as I would like for it to, this may turn into a long term business relationship.

Thank you,

Matt B. Phelps, Ph.D., P.E.

Comments