Constraint Equation / visualization and selection

Hi Victor, I'm working with a chassis model, with beams, and shells, and using constraint equations to join some of them. I have noted that the visual widget is very thin, almost invisible. Is possible un future versions to increase the thiknes??? Also, is possible to highligth the equation on the tree when they are selected in the graph window (and viceversa). In my case I have a lot of them, and is not possible to manage using the GUI, I finish editing the liml file with Notepad to work with it.

Regards

Comments

• Will it be OK if you can just control the color instead of thickness? The mesh lines are the same thickness and I guess they're visible enough because of the contrasting color.

This idea of selecting things in the graphics area is hard and I probably won't do it. It would also need to work with other loads and quickly become a pretty complex problem to solve.

What I probably will do is make it so if you select a constraint equation in the tree, it also selects its nodes in the graphics area. Then you can use the arrow keys to scroll through the tree until the one you want lights up.