Meshing fails in assembly

I have an airfoil that I can get to mesh just fine on its own - when it is in its default orientation. However, when I export it as a STEP file with it slightly tilted off its axis (this is how it is in the actual assembly) that same airfoil will not mesh when in this new orientation. Is there any way I can bring in the meshed part into MECWAY and then specify its orientation and position relative to the coordinate system of the simulator? This is more cumbersome than bringing in parts pre-oriented and positioned, but it might work around this issue. If there is anything I can do in the meshing parameters to get it to mesh when tilted off its normal axis that would be even better. Thanks.

Comments

• If I increase my minimum number of elements per curve and increase the minimum number of elements per edge and then reduce my number of elements (Agressive) I can get it to mesh in the tilted orientation, but obviously at a lower meshing resolution.
  • It seems to be an issue still. There are 4 blades to the rotor assembly. Some blades mesh, some don't the only difference is their orientation.
  • Can you upload the model and step files?
  • Sergio, by adjusting the meshing parameters for each of the orientations of the blade I was able to get all 4 to mesh, so I am good to go. Thanks for being there to look at it.