Multiple Material Properties

I have an assembly model that I would like to perform static analysis to predict stress levels at different temperatures. Can someone please guide me on how to add material property tables for multiple materials in CCX solver?
Thanks

Comments

• If you're importing it as separate STEP files, each one gets it own component and you assign materials by component. Right click on each one and choose Assign new material if they're all different.

If they're all in the same component, you have to move the elements to separate components to give them different materials.

If you mean you want temperature dependent mechanical properties, you have to write the CCX cards by hand but it may be just a single material with temperature dependence. There's an example of how to manually define a CCX material in the manual section 13.1 Custom model definition. See the *ELASTIC in CCX manual for details on how to make a temperature dependent linear elastic material.
  • Thank you, Victor.
    I have multiple temperature dependent materials in my model. Following your suggestions, I was unable to locate the CCX documentations as highlighted in the below snapshot. Can you please add a link to CCX manual or an example of the card for one material?
    Regards

• Attached is the snapshot
  • Thanks Victor. Will give it a try