Mecway script to save result images

Hello,
I´m writing an external program (c#) to generate an automatic and custom Mecway report, and I need to generate all result images related to the list of all configuration/solution defined in outline tree (please, see attached image). I need to create a script in Phyton to Iterate over all configuration/solution defined in outline tree and execute "Save As" command to save each image in png format in a directory, named as "....png".
Example: Save As "von Mises stress.solids.node values.png"(see attached image).
I never coded in Phyton, and I don't know if it is really possible to do this using script/Mecway API, or it should be an internal command. I think tis feature would be a nice one, not only for me, but also for all Mecway users that need to create reports.
Is there anybody here that could help me with this? I would very much appreciate any help!
Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• That's an interesting request, but I don't think there is a way to do this (yet), and I'm pretty sure the API does not have a "save plot" command. When I have had to do this in the past, I would keep the Calculix FRD file and make a batch script in CGX, the preprocessor for Calculix, this can make plots in batch. I don't have an example handy but I believe if you look through Martin Kraska's git page or even some of the Calculix CGX examples you can work this out.
  • Hello John,
    Thank you for your comment. Let's see if in a future version Mecway will offer this feature.