Postprocesing

Hi, I have started to postprocess some CCX results on Paraview, and the only thing that I have found better than Mecway (for structural analysis at least), is the possibility of superimposs an STL model (of parts not included in the FEA model) over the results, having then a whole picture of the full assembly with the traditional stress results...

So, can be this really nice feature included in Mecway?

Regards!

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Some pictures of my first model postprocesed in this way. I really miss the usefull engineering units in Paraview so I must be very carefull.

Once you play a little with other postprocesors one can really appreciate the god job done on Mecway to easily the things!
  • Great idea though it'll be low priority.
  • edited August 2016
    Another option would be to export the results as vtk. True is that there are two options available (one command line utility and the other is Candy Store) to made it, but they are not very reliable.
  • edited September 2016

Sergio, that's a really good looking presentation style; I will have to give that a try.