Import results from Navier Stokes to Structural

Hi Victor, is there a method how to import pressure results from navier stokes to structural analysis? Something like using heat load from thermal to structural. I started creating manually mesh of a turbine 2D just to see an effect of some features but I failed meshing it and gave up for a while. I am thinking to come back to it and then when I get some pressure values I would think to transfer them to structural mode as initial structural insight. I will do this in OF in feature when I get more understanding of the code and it will be probably quite interesting to see comparison of simplified omdel and 3D VFM approach.

Comments

• There's no builtin way sorry. Another person managed to generate an arbitrary pressure distribution on a wing by writing a program to generate a .liml file containing individual pressure loads imported from other software. You would need to convert the fluid node values to mechanical pressure face values, probably by averaging.