Input file writting

Hi Victor,

I'm using a lot the CCX solver, and constantly editing the Mecway generated .inp files, so I found that MATERIAL and SECTION cards are writted between the SET and SURFACES definitions. That is a little umcomfortable, as the normal is to edit materials, section assignment and boundary conditions (normally SET and SURFACES are left as the preprocessor write it), would be greate if all of them be in the same place at the end of the file... so can be then this cards moved to the end of the file??

Another thing that I found, is that for axissimetric analysis, the thermal expansion coefficient loaded in Mecway is not writted into the MATERIAL card

Regards!

Comments

• Good point. I'll try to move *MATERIAL to after the sets and surfaces. Section cards should already be there.

*EXPANSION should be written for isotropic materials in axisymmetric but only if there's also a thermal stress defined in Mecway. That condition is to keep the behavior consistent with Mecway's solver. If some temperatures are defined on the mesh and there's no thermal stress "load" then Mecway's solver doesn't do any thermal expansion. But CCX will do thermal expansion even without any initial temperature defined so omitting *EXPANSION switches that off.